LEARNING BILLIARD: If you're learning, Recommend for social networks and Grant us a +1

Quarterly Review Cues Magazine

My thanks to Magazine Cues (Billiard Magazinemost important of country) I've seen a report that talks about me, I'm surprised with the news.


I'll write a bit of what it says:

The first tournament was played in double elimination system with items to the best of 7 games, 8-ball and ball joint 9, the same involving 26 players and club members. The winner of the pageant Claudio Peri, who after being defeated 4-0 in second round of the "A" side of the key by Miguel Villamán champion in the tournament the last two years, began a winning streak on the "B "defeating all their opponents by 4-0 to gain revenge for 4-2 over Villaman, who was defeated in the final" A "side by the revelation of the tournament: the young Xavier Vall, who played a very tight final with Peri who was able to prevail by using their greater experience in competitions of this type...

Thank you very much for talking Magazine Magazine Cues me, I am grateful and I have much yet to show the world pool.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario